Policy

 

General Conditions 
 

  • A. Reservations are valid  after paid 20% of the total amount  the rest of the amount, 80% will be paid  after the check in. Once the property has been booked the customer will receive the official reservation. 

  • B. NICE FLAT IN ROME shall have the right to retain 70% of the credited amount in case of cancellation made in writing or by email within 10 days before the date of arrival and,  if the cancellation is made after such term, NICE FLAT IN ROME shall have the right to retain the total amount of the rent that must be paid within 3 working days after the formal request made by NICE FLAT IN ROME.

  • Ba. For periods of rent over 4 nights utilities are not included and will be paid at the end of the rent.

  • C. Registration of identity documents is required.

  • D. An additional cost of € 40/50 shall be paid for final cleaning of the property

  • E. After the check in, the tenant shall deposit 40%  of the total amount as guarantee deposit to be returned to him/her upon termination of the lease, provided that no damages have been caused to the apartment. In any event NICE FLAT IN ROME shall have the right to act for compensation in respect of any major damage which may be caused to the apartment.

  • F. The check in is after 12.00 pm, the check out is before 10.00 am; in some occasions it is also possible to arrange the check in and the check out. For the late check out the extra charge is euro 40.00

  • G. In case that the client will check in after 7.30 pm the additional fee will be euro 30.00. In case that the client will check in after 9.30 pm the additional fee will be euro 40.00. In case that the client will check in after 11.30 am the additional fee will be euro 50.00

  • H. The tenant accepts these conditions upon reservation of the apartment.

  • I. All the customer’s information are strictly private and will be used only for business purposes  according to the Personal Data Protection  (C.L.D n.196, 30/06/2003